Monday 11 May 2009

Who needs Paris?



Surprise! We've been in France for the weekend. A very quick trip to see N's folks, and a welcome one, because who doesn't enjoy coffee and pain au chocolate in the sunshine, walks along hill paths covered in wild rosemary, morning markets, and evening drinks? I've been dreaming of Paris trips recently, but this little touch of the vie Francaise, has reminded me that I don't necessarily need the capital to satisfy my whims.

Needless to say there's been no cooking this weekend, or sewing for that matter, just a whole lot of relaxing and wine. I'm itching to get back into the kitchen, but until then I shall have to leave you with a few images of the tres bon sud de France.





3 comments:

Siri said...

LOVE the bright blue shutters. I totally would have taken a photo of those too.

P.S. Thanks for my first piece of Maven Mail!

Sarah Glova said...

those. pictures.

my goodness.

"Surprise! We've been in France for the weekend. A very quick trip..."

You are so lucky :) I am tres jealous... but more than that, I'm happy you were able to go!! Thanks for taking all the beautiful pictures!! Now I want to go!!

green ink said...

Lucky duck!! Delicious looking photos.