Wednesday 6 May 2009

The things to come..

I'm in a strange position at the moment where I'm about to run out of plan. My whole life I've had one, and suddenly it's going to come to an end.

Now this is not all bad. The plan is ending because the plan will be finished, in fact not only finished, but achieved (one hopes, best not to tempt fate too early, eh!).

And so begins a summer of wild speculation as to where I might find myself post-plan. Exciting, terrifying and more than a little distracting!

I wonder if it'll involve a few of these?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am looking forward to watching your plan unfold. Hmmmm...I wonder what the tags are for? I know I could use a cute new summer dress if there was only one on sale somewhere....

Anonymous said...

ah, there's always more planning to be done. reaching a goal is so very lovely, but once you reach the top of the mountain you find that there are so many other vistas...

Rebecca said...

Nicole - I'm slowly getting there with the sewing, I'm not sure it's quite up to selling yet, but you did read my mind! A bit more practice, and who knows...

Springtreeroad - You're so right, I think the thing that is scary about the climb is not necessarily the work, but the not-knowing about what's at the top. I'm sure when I get there though I'll be amazed by all the possibilities I hadn't thought of. At least I hope so!